Based in Moscow, Russia
May 17, 2018
Steam (Windows PC, Mac)
Creepy Road is a classic 2D Run&Gun game with wonderfully hand-drawn graphics, offering plenty of fast paced and action-packed fun. Embark with Flint Trucker on a crazy journey to reunite him with sweet Angelina, the love of his life, and try to survive hordes of ravenous beasts and bloodthirsty enemies. The world has gone mad. While facing unbelievable dangers, you must make your way back home before it's too late!
- The fantastic cartoon aesthetic paints a colorful and vibrant world with fast-paced, engaging action filled with detailed explosions and smooth animations.
- More than 30 different varieties of enemies, 15 original music tracks, tons of Easter eggs and one beautiful Angelina waiting for you at the end of the road.
- Multiple types of weaponry ranging from standard revolvers and shotguns to deadly contraptions with crazy and unexpected effects. You can even saddle a rocket to disintegrate flying enemies!
- Huge boss fights that will challenge your nerves!
- Game available in 13 different languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese-Brazil, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Japanese.
Creepy Road announcement trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Creepy Road. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
About Groovy Milk
Groovy Milk is an independent game developer based in Russia. The studio is composed of professionals with different backgrounds in the fields of graphic design, programming and writing. The four principal members of the studio are: Ilia Polutis, an artist with over 10 years' experience in creating designs and illustrations for brands like Coca Cola, Carrera y Carrera, Castorama, Cinnabon, Pringles and many more. Arkady Spiridonov, 15 years' experience in the field of programming working as a team leader in many successful projects. Mikhail Voronin, who has worked as a lead developer for various projects including games, websites, and web-applications. Vladimir Sarafanov, a writer of children's novels and the founder of independent publishing house HrumHrumBooks.
More information on Groovy Milk, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Creepy Road Credits
Art director, game designer
Game system architect, programmer
Sound Producer, composer